TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded 16.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 14th. Over the last seven days, TimesCoin has traded 27.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. TimesCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $55,814.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TimesCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.21 or 0.00012800 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $122.48 or 0.01293420 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00052350 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00110455 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.42 or 0.00278996 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 36.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00024780 BTC.
TimesCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not currently possible to buy TimesCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TimesCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TimesCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.