Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded 29% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. One Torcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001518 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Torcoin has traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Torcoin has a market capitalization of $44,281.00 and approximately $104.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $659.68 or 0.07111510 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00028946 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00034414 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00023232 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001295 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000044 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TorCoin is an X11 Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid alternative crypto currency that intends to provide anonymously located web pages through a decentralised masternode network. The block time is 60 seconds and the Proof of Work phase ends after 7 dasy wherebya Proof of Stake phase takes place with an annualised rate of 10%. “
Torcoin Coin Trading
Torcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Torcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Torcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Torcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.