TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded up 9.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One TransferCoin coin can now be bought for about $1.16 or 0.00011947 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Bittrex and Cryptopia. TransferCoin has a total market cap of $7.32 million and $155,926.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, TransferCoin has traded up 13.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.71 or 0.00368608 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00020430 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001652 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00015098 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
Buying and Selling TransferCoin
TransferCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase TransferCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TransferCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TransferCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TransferCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.