TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. One TRON token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0461 or 0.00000501 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, CoinEgg, Mercatox and Gatecoin. Over the last week, TRON has traded up 25.3% against the U.S. dollar. TRON has a total market cap of $3.03 billion and approximately $179.64 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011550 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004824 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $117.58 or 0.01276060 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021361 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010898 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00047824 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.83 or 0.00280303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00104282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002426 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000950 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
TRON Token Trading
TRON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoolCoin, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Bit-Z, Liqui, BitFlip, Cobinhood, Qryptos, Coinnest, Binance, HitBTC, IDEX, Gatecoin, Token Store, CoinEgg, Tidex, Coinrail, Gate.io, YoBit and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.