U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded down 41.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last seven days, U.CASH has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. U.CASH has a total market cap of $565.78 million and approximately $554,576.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. One U.CASH token can now be bought for about $0.0655 or 0.00000704 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004805 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $119.67 or 0.01286290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021244 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050944 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00106832 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.29 or 0.00282553 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 31% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00024913 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “U.CASH is a peer-to-peer network of retail service providers (converters) combined with online and mobile applications (apps) targeted towards financial services and inclusion. It allows any person in the world to access bank-like services without the actual need to interact with a banks. The U.CASH (UCASH) token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the Ucash network as well as advanced functionalities. This token will be distributed using an Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) model to enable more equitable access. Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. “
U.CASH Token Trading
U.CASH can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is not currently possible to buy U.CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U.CASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U.CASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.