Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 9.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $110.12 million and $291,408.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.78 or 0.00029909 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,310.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $912.81 or 0.09822590 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,347.11 or 0.14496000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $205.64 or 0.02212810 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $269.93 or 0.02904650 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.88 or 0.00364621 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.37 or 0.01359790 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $479.74 or 0.05162440 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00098267 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.