UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 14th. In the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded 15.2% higher against the dollar. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.96 or 0.00010500 BTC on exchanges. UnbreakableCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.20 million and approximately $92,406.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,971.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,283.10 or 0.14335300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00047407 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 36.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00364007 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029212 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00029593 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.59 or 0.01650290 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004671 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004238 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
UnbreakableCoin Coin Trading
UnbreakableCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UnbreakableCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.