Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last week, Unobtanium has traded 21.3% higher against the US dollar. Unobtanium has a market cap of $30.29 million and $30,104.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Unobtanium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $152.83 or 0.01617080 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Bleutrade.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,459.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,348.22 or 0.14265100 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00047062 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 63.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.37 or 0.00395405 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00029423 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030011 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003642 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002221 BTC.
Unobtanium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Unobtanium Coin Trading
Unobtanium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Unobtanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unobtanium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.