UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. UTRUST has a total market cap of $70.83 million and $2.19 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UTRUST token can now be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002873 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, UTRUST has traded 18.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011849 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004814 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.89 or 0.01295150 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021253 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010843 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00050972 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00106874 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.88 or 0.00279606 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00024454 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.