VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last week, VeChain has traded up 1% against the US dollar. VeChain has a market cap of $2.10 billion and approximately $65.00 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeChain coin can currently be bought for $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, COSS, Binance and Qryptos.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021893 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
VeChain Coin Trading
VeChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, BigONE, Gate.io, Huobi, COSS, Binance, Kucoin, Lbank, HitBTC, Liqui and Qryptos. It is not possible to buy VeChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.