Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 14th. During the last seven days, Verge has traded 6.8% higher against the dollar. Verge has a market cap of $857.82 million and $16.20 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0581 or 0.00000630 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinhouse, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 33.9% against the dollar and now trades at $211.04 or 0.02286720 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004087 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006784 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009550 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00026004 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00038392 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004470 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002034 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00035912 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Coinhouse, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Binance, Upbit, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.