Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Verify has a market capitalization of $7.83 million and approximately $5,402.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Verify has traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Verify token can now be bought for about $0.64 or 0.00006790 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Token Store and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $123.30 or 0.01302650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00108871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00272282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.