VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded up 5.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. VeriumReserve has a market cap of $7.94 million and $58,578.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriumReserve coin can now be bought for $5.31 or 0.00054842 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Livecoin. Over the last week, VeriumReserve has traded up 6.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 29.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $232.71 or 0.02410880 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006735 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 28.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010941 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00025724 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004401 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00033343 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001981 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
VeriumReserve Coin Trading
VeriumReserve can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy VeriumReserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriumReserve must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.