Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded up 10% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 14th. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $148.70 million and approximately $2.47 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded 12% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Vertcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.46 or 0.00037068 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Upbit, Bittylicious and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,370.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $919.57 or 0.09840480 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,361.16 or 0.14566000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 31.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $207.94 or 0.02227980 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $272.30 or 0.02917610 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $33.67 or 0.00360260 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $127.27 or 0.01361900 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $484.01 or 0.05179480 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00099099 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Upbit, YoBit, Poloniex and Coingi. It is not possible to buy Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.