Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Viacoin has traded up 20.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for about $3.31 or 0.00035820 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Poloniex and Coinroom. Viacoin has a market cap of $76.17 million and $2.65 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.84 or 0.02255380 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004122 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006798 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 32.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011354 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00025655 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004497 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00035487 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002010 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Coinroom. It is not possible to purchase Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.