VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. In the last week, VIBE has traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar. One VIBE token can now be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004591 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC. VIBE has a market capitalization of $85.28 million and $2.47 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011655 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.12 or 0.01292560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021315 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00051275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00107377 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00282685 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023592 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
VIBE Token Trading
VIBE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy VIBE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VIBE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.