Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Viberate has a market cap of $44.69 million and $7.52 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Viberate token can now be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00002914 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC and Bittrex. During the last week, Viberate has traded 14.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004820 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $119.29 or 0.01279460 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021220 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00051554 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00106935 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.59 or 0.00285149 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002409 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, Bittrex, Binance and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Viberate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viberate must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viberate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.