WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 14th. Over the last week, WaBi has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar. WaBi has a market capitalization of $73.63 million and $1.34 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WaBi token can currently be bought for $1.63 or 0.00017538 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004817 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $120.07 or 0.01294030 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021272 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00050837 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00106843 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.92 or 0.00279309 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00025151 BTC.
WaBi Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
WaBi Token Trading
WaBi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WaBi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WaBi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.