Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Walton token can now be purchased for about $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Coinnest, OKEx and Binance. During the last seven days, Walton has traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. Walton has a market cap of $566.94 million and approximately $7.41 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004882 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $119.69 or 0.01289370 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021321 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010806 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049248 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00107853 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00276514 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Walton Token Trading
Walton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, Allcoin, Binance, Coinnest, HitBTC, Coinrail, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Walton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Walton must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Walton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Walton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.