Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. In the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded up 28.1% against the US dollar. One Waves Community Token coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.05 or 0.00021735 BTC on exchanges including Exmo, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Exrates and COSS. Waves Community Token has a total market cap of $20.41 million and approximately $109,944.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $122.82 or 0.01304490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00051293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00108184 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00276981 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023392 BTC.
About Waves Community Token
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Buying and Selling Waves Community Token
Waves Community Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, YoBit, Tidex, Binance, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, Kuna, Livecoin, HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui, Waves Decentralized Exchange, COSS, Exmo, Bitcoin Indonesia, Coinrail and Exrates. It is not presently possible to buy Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves Community Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.