Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 10.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One Waves coin can currently be bought for approximately $6.11 or 0.00066253 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Liqui and Bittrex. Waves has a total market cap of $611.45 million and $19.74 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Waves has traded up 13.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.49 or 0.00297839 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.30 or 0.00349953 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002283 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.84 or 0.00149260 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $34.65 or 0.00373726 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00020477 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001326 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003729 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00064138 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Coinrail, Tidex, Binance, Gate.io, Upbit, Cryptomate, COSS, LiteBit.eu, Kuna, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bittrex, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, Exrates, Liqui, Exmo and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.