Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 10.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Wings token can now be purchased for $0.70 or 0.00007600 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Livecoin, Gatecoin and Liqui. Wings has a total market capitalization of $63.08 million and approximately $1.58 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Wings has traded 17% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004805 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $119.67 or 0.01286290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021244 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050944 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00106832 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.29 or 0.00282553 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 31% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00024913 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Wings
Wings can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, Liqui, Bittrex, Livecoin, Gatecoin and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Wings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.