Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 14th. Woodcoin has a market capitalization of $998,622.00 and approximately $289.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Woodcoin has traded up 14.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Woodcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001353 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002064 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001745 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00016500 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009280 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 70.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000790 BTC.
Woodcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.