Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded up 9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Worldcore has a total market capitalization of $33.47 million and approximately $2.12 million worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Worldcore token can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002049 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and OKEx. In the last week, Worldcore has traded 24.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012269 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $118.81 or 0.01276300 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021436 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00050619 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010749 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00284268 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023666 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Worldcore is a digital financial institutions that is ready to integrate usual financial products into the blockchain sector of economy. Regardless of working with bank transfers, plastic cards or cryptocurrencies, you can manage everything through a Worldcore account. Combining the best features of a bank, online payment system and card payment gateway, Worldcore offers a wide range of financial services. The product line of Worldcore includes: Payment Account for bank transfers; Worldcore prepaid debit card; Worldcore prepaid virtual card; Mass (batch) payments; PayAnyCard (Card loading with cryptocurrencies); Smart Invoicing; Checkout for merchants (SCI); API for automated payouts; Solutions for crypto community; Affiliate program; “
Buying and Selling Worldcore
Worldcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Worldcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Worldcore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Worldcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Worldcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.