XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded up 10.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 14th. XTRABYTES has a market capitalization of $94.05 million and approximately $270,763.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, XTRABYTES has traded up 6.7% against the dollar. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be bought for $0.22 or 0.00002354 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011655 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.12 or 0.01292560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021315 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00051275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00048376 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00168692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00107377 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.