ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. ZClassic has a total market cap of $554.76 million and $49.80 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for about $167.47 or 0.01804070 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and CoinExchange. During the last week, ZClassic has traded 82.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $127.41 or 0.01372600 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $483.13 or 0.05204620 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00046895 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.91 or 0.00440677 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00027946 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00016351 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.