ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded up 7.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 14th. During the last week, ZCoin has traded up 15.7% against the dollar. ZCoin has a market capitalization of $237.13 million and $6.50 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCoin coin can now be purchased for about $57.81 or 0.00624419 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,288.41 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $911.63 or 0.09847150 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,350.49 or 0.14587700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 32.7% against the dollar and now trades at $208.90 or 0.02256430 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $272.88 or 0.02947530 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $34.07 or 0.00368021 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.95 or 0.01371290 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $480.53 or 0.05190570 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00101173 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, CoinExchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Cryptopia, TDAX, Bitcoin Indonesia and AEX. It is not possible to purchase ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.