ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 14th. ZenCash has a market cap of $129.29 million and $1.11 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for $40.18 or 0.00434085 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, COSS, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, ZenCash has traded 3.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.80 or 0.01358990 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $479.59 or 0.05180880 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $162.99 or 0.01760690 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00047671 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00028128 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00016402 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZenCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.