Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded 20.6% higher against the dollar. Zeusshield has a market capitalization of $35.23 million and $875,071.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeusshield token can currently be purchased for about $0.0305 or 0.00000323 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z, Gate.io and C-CEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.48 or 0.01293420 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00052350 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00110455 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.42 or 0.00278996 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 36.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00024780 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Gate.io, HitBTC and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.