ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. ZrCoin has a market cap of $6.45 million and $88,833.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZrCoin token can currently be purchased for about $1.69 or 0.00017479 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and HitBTC. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded up 20.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011736 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004672 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $123.59 or 0.01274260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00021180 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00053441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00110202 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.24 or 0.00270566 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00023294 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.