Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of AC Immune (NASDAQ: ACIU) in the last few weeks:
- 2/14/2018 – AC Immune was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/5/2018 – AC Immune was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “AC Immune SA is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops, discover and design novel, proprietary medicines for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of neurodegenerative diseases. The Company’s pipeline includes Crenezumab, ACI-24, Anti-Tau antibody, Morphomer Tau, Tau-PET imaging agent, Morphomer Abeta and Morphomer alpha-syn which are in clinical trial. AC Immune SA is based in Lausanne, Switzerland. “
- 2/3/2018 – AC Immune was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/26/2018 – AC Immune was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 1/19/2018 – AC Immune was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/27/2017 – AC Immune was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
AC Immune SA (NASDAQ ACIU) opened at $11.29 on Thursday. AC Immune SA has a 1 year low of $6.03 and a 1 year high of $13.91. The company has a market cap of $643.99 and a PE ratio of -15.90.
AC Immune (NASDAQ:ACIU) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, November 13th. The company reported ($0.16) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.20) by $0.04. sell-side analysts forecast that AC Immune SA will post -0.57 earnings per share for the current year.
AC Immune SA is a Switzerland-based company engaged in the medical biotechnology sector. It develops treatments for Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases, such as Down syndrome, glaucoma and Parkinson’s, and focuses on producing therapeutic and diagnostic product candidates, using SupraAntigen and Morphomer technology platforms.
Receive News & Ratings for AC Immune SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AC Immune SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.