Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. Adzcoin has a market cap of $2.45 million and approximately $2,369.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Adzcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0562 or 0.00000583 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $669.66 or 0.06947260 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00027352 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00031145 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00022675 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004078 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014516 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adzcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.