Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. During the last seven days, Ardor has traded up 19.5% against the dollar. One Ardor token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.52 or 0.00005332 BTC on popular exchanges including AEX, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. Ardor has a market capitalization of $523.94 million and $12.88 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00156055 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00030063 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00014316 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00029987 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00009039 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000306 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, HitBTC, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.