Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded up 12.2% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be purchased for $1,371.90 or 0.13886400 BTC on major exchanges including Zaif, Negocie Coins, Bitfinex and Bithumb. Bitcoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $23.28 billion and $568.05 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,891.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00045289 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.09 or 0.00375472 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00031037 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00030323 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $151.26 or 0.01531050 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004689 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 26.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002985 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002326 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsquare, Liqui, Allcoin, CoinExchange, Foxbit, YoBit, Bittrex, Kucoin, BX Thailand, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Coinrail, bitFlyer, BitGrail, Exmo, Coinfloor, Negocie Coins, Bit-Z, QuadrigaCX, Bitfinex, Huobi, Kraken, CoolCoin, RightBTC, Coinroom, BTCBOX, BTC Markets, itBit, OKEx, Upbit, Gemini, Coinnest, GetBTC, GDAX, Bithumb, Bitstamp, LakeBTC, Poloniex, Independent Reserve, Lbank, Bitonic, Gatecoin, CoinsBank, Gate.io, Binance, ZB.COM, Korbit, Bitbank, Coinone, xBTCe, Bibox, BTCTurk, Bitcoin Indonesia, Fisco, CEX.IO, Mr. Exchange, Bitso, WEX, Zaif, Livecoin, BTCC, Quoine, BL3P, BitBay, Cryptopia, EXX, Paribu, HitBTC, BitMEX, ACX, Tidex, Luno and BtcTrade.im. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using Changelly, GDAX or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.