Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. In the last week, Cardano has traded up 14.1% against the U.S. dollar. Cardano has a total market cap of $10.44 billion and approximately $350.27 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00004077 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Mr. Exchange, Upbit and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.62 or 0.00330218 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00155564 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002737 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005290 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.02 or 0.00243136 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00030074 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000787 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00013503 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006194 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00029988 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov.”
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Binance, Upbit, Gate.io, Mr. Exchange and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.