Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. Over the last week, Dash has traded up 19.3% against the U.S. dollar. Dash has a market capitalization of $5.49 billion and $118.11 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dash coin can now be bought for $696.63 or 0.07081810 BTC on major exchanges including Exmo, Cryptopia, Exrates and AEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00028319 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00031166 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00023343 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001349 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001051 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Trade UA, Mercatox, Binance, Huobi, Cryptox, Tidex, Koineks, Bitfinex, Cryptopia, WEX, Trade Satoshi, Coingi, Quoine, Kucoin, Bleutrade, Cryptomate, SouthXchange, Altcoin Trader, Livecoin, Abucoins, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, HitBTC, C-CEX, Gate.io, CoinEx, CryptoBridge, AEX, xBTCe, Braziliex, Upbit, Qryptos, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bitsane, Bithumb, OpenLedger DEX, Exrates, BitBay, COSS, CEX.IO, Tux Exchange, Coinrail, Coinsquare, Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Liqui, Exmo, BitFlip, Kraken, Bisq, LocalTrade, YoBit, Bittrex, Bit-Z, OKEx, Coinroom and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.