EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. One EOS token can now be bought for about $10.07 or 0.00102390 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoolCoin, Mercatox, HitBTC and OEX. In the last week, EOS has traded 21.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. EOS has a total market capitalization of $6.76 billion and approximately $478.54 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00049599 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006853 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003500 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00016866 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. “
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, OpenLedger DEX, EXX, ZB.COM, CoolCoin, Bit-Z, OEX, Gate.io, IDEX, BtcTrade.im, Kucoin, Bithumb, Exrates, Bitfinex, COSS, Mercatox, Coinrail, OKEx, EtherDelta, Bibox, HitBTC, Kraken, BigONE, Livecoin, Liqui, Cobinhood, Tidex, YoBit, Huobi and Binance. It is not possible to buy EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.