EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. Over the last week, EquiTrader has traded 14.2% higher against the dollar. EquiTrader has a total market capitalization of $3.00 million and approximately $3,625.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EquiTrader coin can now be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00003046 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $222.72 or 0.02319020 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003908 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006474 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010468 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00025371 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004320 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00033403 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001932 BTC.
EquiTrader Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
EquiTrader Coin Trading
EquiTrader can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.