Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 15th. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Gold has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Gold coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001124 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Poloniex, Allcoin and QuadrigaCX. Ethereum Gold has a market capitalization of $1.31 million and approximately $14,471.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011544 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004661 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.89 or 0.01240280 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00020968 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00053197 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00110729 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.24 or 0.00238422 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00023277 BTC.
About Ethereum Gold
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Bit-Z, Ethfinex, CEX.IO, EtherDelta, Quoine, CoinEgg, BX Thailand, Kucoin, Huobi, bitFlyer, BitBay, Allcoin, ChaoEX, Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Independent Reserve, Zaif, GOPAX, OkCoin Intl., Mr. Exchange, Binance, Exmo, TOPBTC, xBTCe, Coinone, The Rock Trading, GDAX, OEX, DSX, Coinbene, EXX, Cryptopia, CoinFalcon, Liqui, Gate.io, Tidex, Livecoin, Lbank, Bitstamp, CoolCoin, ZB.COM, Coinrail, Bitso, Bithumb, Bitsane, Gatehub, Gemini, WEX, Coinsquare, Qryptos, RightBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, COSS, CoinExchange, AEX, Bibox, Coinnest, Koinex, BtcTrade.im, QuadrigaCX, Korbit, BigONE, Kraken, Mercatox, Gatecoin, BitGrail, HitBTC, BTCTurk, BTC Markets, YoBit, OKEx and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy Ethereum Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.