FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded up 40.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 15th. One FUNCoin token can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00001869 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. FUNCoin has a market capitalization of $1.07 million and approximately $3,484.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, FUNCoin has traded 41.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $671.91 or 0.06937050 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00027273 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00031415 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00022673 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00014648 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003893 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
FUNCoin Token Trading
FUNCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FUNCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FUNCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.