Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. One Gatcoin token can now be bought for about $0.0206 or 0.00000210 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and EtherDelta. Gatcoin has a market cap of $10.91 million and approximately $88,142.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Gatcoin has traded down 23.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004635 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $122.21 or 0.01244540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00020925 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00054716 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00109784 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.61 or 0.00260781 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00022688 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GAT system is a platform where global merchants can issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards and other promotional offerings (Merchant Tokens) to a mass consumer audience with minimal set-up, allowing them to quickly adopt token usage as part of their overall marketing strategy. GATCOIN is an Ethereum-based token that acts as the native currency for the trade of Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange. “
Buying and Selling Gatcoin
Gatcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Gatcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gatcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gatcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.