GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. In the last week, GrandCoin has traded 34.8% higher against the dollar. GrandCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $9,332.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GrandCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $222.72 or 0.02319020 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003908 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006474 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010468 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00025371 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004320 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00033403 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001932 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
GrandCoin Coin Trading
GrandCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GrandCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.