Guncoin (CURRENCY:GUN) traded up 5.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. Guncoin has a market cap of $1.29 million and approximately $1,578.00 worth of Guncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Guncoin has traded up 35.2% against the US dollar. One Guncoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000066 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.54 or 0.00232208 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00036392 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00046335 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010000 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007716 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GunCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm. It focuses on firearms commerce. “
Buying and Selling Guncoin
Guncoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Guncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Guncoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Guncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Guncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.