ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 6.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. One ICON token can now be purchased for about $4.59 or 0.00046620 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Binance, Gate.io and Huobi. ICON has a total market capitalization of $1.75 billion and $49.71 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ICON has traded up 4.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011503 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.36 or 0.01243920 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00055391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010211 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00156055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00110131 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.78 or 0.00262041 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
ICON Token Trading
ICON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Gate.io, HitBTC and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.