InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded up 3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. In the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded 34.5% higher against the dollar. InsaneCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.33 million and approximately $7,018.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001312 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $669.66 or 0.06947260 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00027352 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00031145 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00022675 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001051 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
Buying and Selling InsaneCoin
InsaneCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.