KlondikeCoin (CURRENCY:KDC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. KlondikeCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $772.00 worth of KlondikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KlondikeCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0307 or 0.00000320 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, KlondikeCoin has traded 0.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $222.72 or 0.02319020 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003908 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006474 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010468 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00025371 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004320 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00033403 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001932 BTC.
KlondikeCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Klondike Coin is a scrypt based proof of work coin with a one minute block interval or block target – and a one minute or one block Kimoto gravity well based difficulty retargetting. “
Buying and Selling KlondikeCoin
KlondikeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase KlondikeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KlondikeCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KlondikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KlondikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KlondikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.