Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. One Lisk coin can now be bought for approximately $31.46 or 0.00319853 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC and Livecoin. In the last week, Lisk has traded up 39% against the dollar. Lisk has a market cap of $3.72 billion and $88.61 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.58 or 0.00331192 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00074777 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 43.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.56 or 0.00198843 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.58 or 0.00361702 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00020627 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003833 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00063985 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC, BitGrail, BitBay, Bit-Z, YoBit, Coinroom, Binance, Exrates, Livecoin, Abucoins, Gate.io, COSS, ChaoEX, Bittrex, CoinEgg, CoolCoin, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to buy Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.