OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for approximately $15.35 or 0.00156055 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, Exrates, Bitfinex and Gate.io. OmiseGO has a market capitalization of $1.57 billion and $55.53 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, OmiseGO has traded 29.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005332 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00030063 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00014316 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00029987 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00009039 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000306 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Bittrex, Huobi, Kucoin, OKEx, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Coinbene, Upbit, BigONE, Exrates, Gate.io, Liqui, COSS, HitBTC, Bit-Z, TDAX, Coinnest, ChaoEX, Poloniex, Cobinhood, Coinrail, Bancor Network, Binance, EtherDelta, BX Thailand, Radar Relay, Mercatox and Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to purchase OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.