ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. One ParkByte coin can currently be bought for about $0.84 or 0.00008675 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded up 2.1% against the dollar. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $4.00 million and approximately $31,890.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00045512 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $113.63 or 0.01175190 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00018195 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005100 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 39.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00032003 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003836 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00015589 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.