A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Plains GP (NYSE: PAGP) recently:
- 2/13/2018 – Plains GP was upgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/8/2018 – Plains GP was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/8/2018 – Plains GP had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $24.00 to $23.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – Plains GP was given a new $22.00 price target on by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/17/2018 – Plains GP was downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – Plains GP is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/4/2018 – Plains GP is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set an “outperform” rating and a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – Plains GP was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Plains GP Holdings LP (NYSE PAGP) opened at $22.77 on Thursday. Plains GP Holdings LP has a 1-year low of $18.98 and a 1-year high of $33.66. The company has a market capitalization of $3,463.84, a P/E ratio of -4.92 and a beta of 1.40. The company has a current ratio of 1.00, a quick ratio of 0.78 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.84.
Plains GP (NYSE:PAGP) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, February 6th. The pipeline company reported $0.15 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.40 by ($0.25). Plains GP had a positive return on equity of 0.73% and a negative net margin of 2.79%. The business had revenue of $7.61 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $4.91 billion. equities research analysts anticipate that Plains GP Holdings LP will post 1.56 EPS for the current year.
Plains GP Holdings, L.P. owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGL), natural gas and refined products. The Company operates through three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. Through its three business segments, the Company is engaged in the transportation, storage, terminaling and marketing of crude oil, NGL and natural gas.
Receive News & Ratings for Plains GP Holdings LP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plains GP Holdings LP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.